Skeletons in my closet

The silent running dialogue that I often have with myself.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Juicy II

Now just to start Juicy is as Juicy does.

I will try to put Juicy squarely in frame for you to reference.

Juicy is more than just a “moomoo”
SideNote: It is a term shared between myself and my daughter.

Juicy is more than just a body shape, height or weight. It is a combo of all those things. You can’t be too juicy. You can be too thick, too thin, but you can’t be too juicy.

Juicy
Halle Berry (Last Boy Scout)
Selma Hayek (Dusk To Dawn)
Vanity (The baddest woman to ever live circa de 1986)
Rosie Perez (Fight the Power)
Faith Evans (Before she lost that weight)
Amarie
The Girl who popped her thong at the end of the Nelly video.
This Chic who lived next door to me. (And believe I did)
YOU ( and You know who You are….are used to be)
And of course my one and only, she is truly the juiciest. (Yeow)

So it aint just a body style, it is a softness, an appeal. A feminity (is that a word?) that cannot be faked and it does more than come and go.

You can’t be ride or die and be juicy. You can’t be a gutter girl and still be Juicy.

In order to be Juicy you have to be a; pull the chair out, open the car door, ply with wine, expect to meet my mamma, make me meet your daddy, educated (not just schooled), travel at leisure, enjoy dem Saints, sexually open, sexually driven, have to whisper in your ear kinda woman.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Brown Shuga said…

    Juicy got you craaaazy. *smile* Remember that B Angie B song? LOL

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger muffin said…

    True!

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Closet Owner said…

    I think Juicy was by 3-5-7!

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger sJea said…

    dang...you changed templates on me...i liked the other one...it was sexier...

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Closet Owner said…

    It is a fluid situation. Learning one for my own.

    Any suggestions?

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Brown Shuga said…

    I don't give a damn. 3-5-7 or damn B Angie B. They were from the same Hammer time camp! LMAO!! *looking through my old Hammer camp cassette tapes for verification*

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home