Skeletons in my closet

The silent running dialogue that I often have with myself.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Juicy Ramble

I am coming up with my writing style. I ebb and flow from writing on my life’s experiences or my day to day…or a combination thereof.

Every now and then something happens that trips me out and I just have to put this shyte on paper. I read a blog that put much wrong shyte on my mind.
Damn: Thanks to reading Muffin.

I will make a revelation today. I will reveal something that may or may not be apparent. I like women. I love women. Now don’t get it twisted, I love my girl, but I really like women. I would never step beyond them bounds under penalty of death. Ya dig?

SideNote: Except for maybe that chic Amarie, man she does damage. If I ran that race you know a nigga would win.

I am standing next to my one of my girl friends, Ms. V. It is raining, and it appears that every car drives closer to the curb in an attempt to splash us. She comments on this, and I agree. We head back inside; I offer to buy the next drinks.

We are waiting for Ms. V.’s friend to appear. Her friend pure and simple, not trying to hook up just wanted to introduce me, hang out. If you ever been in the situation where a girl introduces another girl you can bet the first questions asked always pertain to looks.

SideNote: The Rules

If a girl is not attractive, her friend will say she is cute.

If a girl is cute, her friend will say she is attractive.

If a girl is attractive, her friend will not bring her around to meet you.

Oh, and I am not trying to say this just didn’t want to leave anyone out!
If a girl is ugly, you probably already met her; she was at the club hanging in the beginning.


Now, I was told this girl was attractive so my interest is peaked. I knew according to the rules that I was in for at least a good piece of eye candy.

In bounds this perky little girl, cute, pleasant, and maybe even attractive. We hung out drank drinks, and chilled half of that night. Ms. V, got work the next working early and she aint about to leave nobody to they own devices, declares the night over. I am cool with that because other things need to be done. I walk both ladies to their cars. Ms. V’s friend hopes in her Camry and as she speeds off she hollers an opened ended we should hook up again later.

I smile, “Ima HOLLER”.
But I am not. Ms. V turns to me declares she knew I would dig little girl. Wrong, hold up, shyte girl I thought you knew me. If you want to know what I like I will try my best to break it down simple, open, and honest:

  • I like a juicy little chic. Juicy is the best way I can describe it. See thick is one thing, fine is another, and juicy is the middle ground between thick and fine. To describe juicy lets start with the fact that it does shake. It jiggles, it moves, but it doesn’t ripple. It does not loose its form. It stays put. It may have a little roll, but it does not cauliflower. (Used as a verb).

    It is wet on demand; it might be wet all the time (got to do the research). It will trickle down your chin. Its best when eaten lying down, but will not suffocate you if eaten from behind. It always taste like puzzy, not strawberries, not melon, not Vicki’s Secrets.

    If you lay it out, it is not as flexible as fine, but not “as out of breath as thick”. It reacts with you and it moves on its own accord. It lusts, it thinks, mutherfocker might wink atcha if you get it excited enough. It stays hidden, it aint all busted out tongue wagging.

    When you lay on juicy, it welcomes u in. Makes you smile and giggle, maybe even say damn. You will snuggle with juicy, juicy will make you miss curfew. Juicy niggas know they got the juice. Juicy drive you crazy.

    When you get it there you are rewarded by it letting you come.

    I will expound on this a little more later, and I’m gone!!!!




8 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Serenity23 said…

    I'm a little confused here. Is juicy a body type or is it a "vagina"?

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Closet Owner said…

    Its both, its all of it...I will explain a little more later.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger SMW said…

    I thought Juicy was a body type AND a vagina. A personality, a TYPE of woman.

    Maybe I'm wrong.

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Closet Owner said…

    Naw, you hittin it on the head...give da woman a prize...

    You can have whats behind door number one....
    or
    Door Number Two!

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Brown Shuga said…

    I was wondering the same thing. Uh...can I get a door prize? LOL Juicy sounds like some good ass coochie. Am I right or wrong? *rubbing chin* I think I'm right though.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger muffin said…

    don't blame nuthin on me!!!! *giggle*

    muffin aka juicy

    LMAO

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger sJea said…

    ooooo...you got me feelin' all juicy and stuff...i'ma have to link you on my spot...i will definitely becoming back...

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Butter Pecan said…

    Dam!!!! You be having it going on. Gonna have to keeping visiting you. You got alot of secrets coming out of that closet of yours.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home