Skeletons in my closet

The silent running dialogue that I often have with myself.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Huh Bruh!!!

Man,,,, it is Friday.

No post today. Been heavy at work making history.

Aint going in today.

See Yall at Essence.

Side Note:Had a white woman I work with ask me how long it take to do black womens hair?

First of all why ya want to know that?
Second how the hell should I know?
Third I think it takes like 8-10 hours on a Saturday.

"Oh" she replied, "I was just wondering, cause you leave work for like 4hrs to get yours cut and you go every week."

I really dont know if I was insulted or not. Was she checking my timesheet?
Or was she just "I am white and I dont get you niggas!"

But I will hip yall to the whole black barbershop story. Later!

And I am GONE!!!!!


PS. Be on the look out for Mr. Manners for the Bloggers, in Blog World.
(YA know BlogEtiquette)

HopeFully I will have some Essence Stories too.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger sJea said…

    sounds like racism to me...

    why wouldn't she ask a black woman that ish?...because girlfried was liable to get her @$$ told...

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Serenity23 said…

    Sounds like someone is doing some time fraud at work...... hmmmmm.

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Gunner Kaufman said…

    best whte folk black folk hair comment i heard..my dreads hung past my waist..white woman approaches.."i never knew a black persons hair could grow that long"...since you dont know me well i wont post my response...but it did shut her up...and spark her curiosity im sure...

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger muffin said…

    when people see my daughter they say ooooh she has GOOD hair! good thing she has your hair not her daddy's! whhaaaat? i don't take that as a compliment. that's rude! don't get me started with hair comments! some people are just ignorant!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home