Skeletons in my closet

The silent running dialogue that I often have with myself.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Where we all begin

I read a post yesterday that was sad and funny at the same time.

I wont put a link or even name its whereabouts because, like racism thoughts of this nature should fall into the dark abyss of a time long forgotten.

The topic in a nut shell was “Can men and women be friends?”.

This article, to paraphrase, suggests that women and men cannot be friends. Men are only ever out for one thing, from the beginning, ASS!

After some investigating I discovered that a man wrote this drivel. Some brother decided that he was going to lay the tell all end all on what we think and how we act.

First let me just say that the thought of men being dogs is so unoriginal and clichéd it is past giving it recognition.

B. Men are different at different points in their lives. (uh, just like everyone else)

III. If you women really think that it is always about your sex, well let me just tell you as good as pussy is… Okay pussy is good. But it serves as all mans beginning and never the end.

SideNote: Ha, that was funny but true. Holler if you get it!

Back to the point. I have friends that are girls. I have worked with them, chilled, and had drinks with them. I have even dated their friends, cousins, aunts, and sisters. I have never had some diabolical underhanded plan to conquer or subdue all these women. With all the shyte I have to think about and do doing the day, I can’t possible be that occupied with sleeping with every attractive woman I meet. Oh, and let me add that most of these women are attractive, very.

So women still believe that their pussies define US.
WAKE UP!!!!! Please.

Women are imbued with so much natural power, strength, and intelligence, I laugh when I hear someone degrade themselves by saying all men want is pussy. That is exactly how I view it. You are degrading yourself. You suggest that what god gave you, that which makes you woman, is the sole thing of interest some lame ass dude happened upon. And the only reason this same lame ass dude left happens to coincide with you giving up the ass.

If you got issues with that little thing, don’t give it away.

In my life experience I learned that not wanting pussy usually brought it to your doorstep, in droves. Of course all these women believed that pussy was the solution to everyman’s problems. They figured that once this nigga get a taste of this here, he goin want me for his ol lady.

Sorry I am a little more complicated than that. Oh, but thanks for the piece of pussy. Holler!!!

Oh, but women don’t chase men.

SideNote: Not only did the blog suggest that men only want pussy, it later suggest that women do not chase men, that’s why women can be friends with men. The more I think about the dude that wrote this foolishness had to either be a chic masquerading, or a 18 year boy who had just gotten his first piece of that Juicy.

I have to suggest that women chase men and relationships just has hard if not harder than men chase pussy.

I hate to say it but women have only wanted me for what I have to offer:
Friendship
Laughter
Charm
Sex
Intellect
Wisdom
And the list goes on and on…….

5 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Serenity23 said…

    I won't say that pussy is the end all be all, but I have to admit that most of my closest guy friends are only guy friends b/c A) we tried a relationship and realized we were better friends or B) they wanted a relationship and I didn't, but realized they were a good friend. Now I won't say that sex can keep anyone around who doesn't want to be kept, but some good dick has always made me re-think decisions. I'm not saying it's a smart thing, but sexual chemistry is a MF if you know what I mean.

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Gunner Kaufman said…

    At 37 years of age, i have had my share, as well as the next two mens share of pussy. True, okay pussy is not only "good" pussy, but depending on the time of day, and mood, can be "very good" pussy. But bottom line...i aint never had pussy that was as good as the pussy in my minds eye...never!!
    With that being said(i dont think ive written that word that much..pussy) I have over the course of my brief life had quite a few girl-friends of whom i have never tried to sleep with, nor thought of sleeping with, like you, that doesnt mean i aint gonna hit your cousin from alabama when she comes to town looking for a "true" NYC experience, but "we" shall remain friends. And your right about "ignoring" pussy..the "easiest" pussy...is ignored pussy...it will bang on your door at three in the morning demanding that you consider the offer it!!

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger The Princess Herself said…

    *scratching head* maybe a little confused here..

    Are you saying that men only want women for pussy, because that's all they're offering up?

    I agree that women chase relationships..sometimes we give the pussy in hopes of a relationship, but somehow that never seemed to work out..for me anyway.

    Yeah, I have put up with some shit because of some good dick. In retrospect, that's a damn shame.

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    I agree with you. Sometimes ass is a major part of the equation. The same for some instances with women....the ultimate goal is "nakedness" lol but not always!!! I have several male friends that are my "boys". I have no sexual feelings for them. It had caused problems with my now ex-husband....but that's why his ass ia EX!!! LOL

    Now I can't say if my "boys" would not want to do the grown up with me.lol but I value our friendships too much to risk it for sex!!

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Call 2 Arms said…

    I'm inclined to agree. I think some women chase men like its the last drop of water.

    I think my body is my temple and I don't want any body walking through my temple. But I also think too much is put on the giving/keeping/loaning of the ass. Maybe its..... I don't know why it is.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home