Skeletons in my closet

The silent running dialogue that I often have with myself.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Hoes and Bitches Obviously

Meant to post early but the day flew!
Saw some really crazy issue on TV last night. The Cat House!!!
Its an HBO joint! And once again the HBO has shown that they make the best programing on Cable. It all started with OZ and the Sopranos. Hell, Real Sex was some real shit to deal with. Now they roll Six Feet Under, Entourage, The Wire. They will not be stopped.
Anyway this Cat House shyte is a trip. They actually behind the scenes in a brothel. Do tell.
Now all I really have today is a question?

SELL YOUR SEX!!!!

1. Would you?,
2.Have you? ,
3.Should you?,
4. How much would/did it take?



If the answer to #1 is no, then go to # 4.
If the answer to # 1 is yes go to #2.
If the answer to #2 is no, then go to # 4.
If the answer to #2 is yes, then give us some details and go to # 3.
If your answer to #3 is yes then go to #4 and give us details, plus you ought to be ashamed.
If your answer to #3 is no, then explain your answer to #1, and #2.

That’s all I got and I am out.

Have a good weekend.

i will be at the Saints game tonight. My boys going all the way this year!!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Serenity23 said…

    Well you tell us, have you sold yourself?

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger muffin said…

    my friends and i were just talkin about this last night over dinner and drinks! i should pass this lil quiz on to them!!!

    i believe the cat house used to be called the bunny ranch!? vegas is so off the chain!

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Gunner Kaufman said…

    Real quick, i think everyone has sold or bought sex. I know I have, i mean, the last really good sex i had cost me a 6 bedroom house and a minivan. Understand? Its never free, weather its a simple dinner and a show, or if its a joint bank accoutn and house. You always pay for sex.

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Icey said…

    Totally agree with Gunner. Also, you don't always pay for sex financially, oftentimes it is emotional...

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Poetry said…

    Why bitches? I understand the hoes, even though I hate that word...I believe we have all "sold" ass in some form or another.

     
  • At 6:26 AM, Blogger Closet Owner said…

    Luv Jones-HBO

    Serenity-On a few occassions. I did something so I could get something in return. Wasnt monetary.

    Gun-Fo sho

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home