Skeletons in my closet

The silent running dialogue that I often have with myself.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I love her

I still don’t know if I am trying to maintain anonymity in writing this blog page.

I imagine that everyone that reads this may be able to follow the “Blues Clues” to determine my secret identity. But until I am outed I remain somewhat mysterious about my true Identity.

But in an effort to keep you as head up as possible let me tell you about one of my prize possessions. My wife! Yes, I said possession. Deal with it.

SideNote
Let me just tell you that every married man should look at his wife with pride. He should be proud and happy to treasure her. She is mine…I earned her. And believe you me it took years and years of hard work.

Now I will try my best to describe her:
Her most dominating feature is her skin color. I have never seen such an even and fluid tone. She is the original color brown that god intended black people to be. Just sweet deep chocolate brown… damn!

Now I will have to describe her hair. It is the source of the NickName. It flows, and she works it. Imagine me lying under her as it floats like whispers over my skin. It brings both silk and savagery to mind. Yeow.

She is a woman; she is soft delicate, feminine, a lady…Juicy.

What else can I say, I truly love dis creature, from her laugh to her scowl.

Let me give you a little background.

We met in school. As friends, we hung out with a group of our classmates. But as likes find their likes, we eventually spent that friend time closer and closer. I think that is what makes it so extremely special. We are friends. We respect each other. We respect each others opinions.

SideNote: I am still always right!

Our friendship blossomed into a relationship. A mean our whole little beginning could have been scripted straight from LifeTime Network. We fell in love. And it was good.

We developed our love over years not months. Never got mad at each other even if we were angry or upset. We did not fuss, cuss, we always talked. We decided what we were doing, developed a plan on getting it done. We built our relationship, we developed our bond, and we nurtured our love.

Its funny, I have so much I want to write but it is not coming out. Maybe I am having an off day because I am really having problems expressing myself.

Holler.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger muffin said…

    awww what a sweet post! lol @ "i am still always right!"

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Gunner Kaufman said…

    Do enjoy what you have. Seriously, while i may talk big junk...i want little more than to find...the one. So enjoy yours B'

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger sJea said…

    you expressed yourself rather well...

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home