Skeletons in my closet

The silent running dialogue that I often have with myself.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Friday Mini Rant

Nothing really new for the faithful few.

I was working too hard on something that was pointless. A rant that would only serve to alienate others. I have noticed that cyberblogspace is dominated by females. I say females cause “All people that sit to pee aint necessarily ladies to me”.

SideNote:
Something crazy my Pops used to say. Old people have some wide-open little colloquialisms.
“See you later alligator; After while crocodile”
“Hell to tell the Captain.”
“Colder than a witches titty in an iron lung.”
Many little other sayings that I fail to remember because I am writing about it.

I love to read what women write. I love to believe I am truly getting inside the female mind. But then after reading the Post about:
“The baby daddy”,
“The Booty Call”,
“Raising Kids on My Own”,
“Men Aint no Good”,
“Women friends aint no good”
I start getting nervous.

Do females really think this about their lives, about men, about other women? I can feel emotion in the lines; I can sense the heartache, heartbreak, anger, depression, and sorrow.

It worries me.

Lets just face it, if you have a computer, if you are savvy enough to use it, if you are literate enough to publish blogs, you really have it pretty good. That means you are educated, creative, probably employed, and mentally sound. You are so much better off than most people. But we tend to not get outside ourselves to view the world.

The hardest thing for any person to do is to step outside of themselves and view a situation from other aspects. Once it is no longer personal then a clear mind makes clear decisions. I am not even saying that in your subjective views you are incorrect.

My Pop used to tell me, “Subjective minds find the problem; Objective minds solve the problem.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Serenity23 said…

    Your dad was always saying something or other. At any rate, people tend to write about what's on their mind at the time and that just might be their baby daddy, men hating, etc. If you dont' like what they write, simply put don't read them. People might read your blog and say "Now damn, he didn't really say jack. We still don't know who he is?" Just some food for thought.

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Closet Owner said…

    I am a mystery wrapped in an enigma surrounded by a conundrum.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Serenity23 said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Closet Owner said…

    Now you cant go expressing all that love...people might get the wrong idea!

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger muffin said…

    i sense some sexual tension around here...

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home