Skeletons in my closet

The silent running dialogue that I often have with myself.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

And the winners were not!

Quick Hit

Did anyone see the AMA?

I like Lindsey Lohan better when she was heavier with nice breast, I think yon girl was fine, back in the day, now Hollywood got her skinny ass. (I think I said that before, damn am I hiding in the bushes on a white girl?!?!)

Hillary Duff is the most Vanilla white girl I have every seen. She looked overly medicated, or she had been crying.

I hate the little sporty hat on brothers. That shyte is only cool on women and Justin Timberlake. But the sporty hat and big brothers just aint clicking! For one take Cedric the Entertainer for instance. We all know he a round dude, right? So you know brother head is swollen. So the little sporty hat is probably pretty huge. Titled to the side or sitting on top it still looks like some little Tinkerbell, Peter Pan type gimmick. Get you a Dobb and give that little sporty hat shyte a rest.

How does Will Smith win a Music award. Now dont get me wrong I would rather my child listen to him than Laffy taffy but...well lets just say music is having problems right now.

How was 50 in a pop rock category?

I think overall, with the obvious over inclusion of country music, this was the worst award show I have every seen in my life.

PS. Why are these little strung out, medicated, intoxicated white girls singing at a music awards show? We all can sing, but it doesn’t mean we should do it in public. It was pathetic. Sorry Lindsey, my love!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Gunner Kaufman said…

    See you got me on that one...every single female you mentioned...i cant for the life of me fgure out who they are unless i google them. Whats worse is when I see them, I still have no damn idea. Will Smith, keep in mind, while he may not have deserved the award...hes the only hip hop artist that does his music cause he loves it. Don't matter if anyone buys it..when your last FIVE films opened with 45 million, beating tom cruise and any other member of the paler nation that america loves....you do as you please on the side.

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Genesis said…

    to the other poster...he would be out here trying to change his style and all of that if he wasn't making that movie money...so his love for just making music thingie is not valid.

    i dont watch award shows anymore...so i was glad that i missed this.

    i have to agree with the lindsay comment...she seemed so much more normal when she was thicker and with bigger chest. i loved the red hair too. she looked so grown/mature/and gorgeous.

    -1-

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    I agree with you......I don't even watch anymore......I use to watch with a passion when music was well......music!!!

    Have a great turkey day!!!!

     
  • At 12:36 AM, Blogger HighMaintenanceHussy said…

    The state of music today is alarming. Good call.

    Happy Thanksgiving, and thanks for stopping by Recreational Use! :)

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger African girl, American world said…

    Lindsay? ok if you say so...LMBAF :)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home