Skeletons in my closet

The silent running dialogue that I often have with myself.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Rumbling

I am worried. I am worried about where I am in life.

Not really sure if I am as successful as I should be. I think I am lazy.
I think I am so on the verge. I think I think too much, and act to little.

Maybe opportunities abound, and it is up to us to take advantage of them. I hesitate to think of how many opportunities I lost out on for my being unprepared. Yeah, I guess God just didn’t have it meant for me to do those things.

Now I am getting antsy. Now I have got to make a move or I will flip out.

But I have to put some brakes on my move situation. I have a wife, 2 kids, a mortgage, car note, and a varied sorted amount of bills to pay. I can't make them suffer because I am feeling antsy.

Better just play it safe. Let my opportunity come to me, and be full able to take advantage of it when it comes. Meanwhile everyone gets the mean mug.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Laylah Queen of the Night said…

    You are singning the song of many folks.

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Butter Pecan said…

    You will get it all worked out soon.

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger African girl, American world said…

    You're right to feel the way you do so don't deny yourself. It s so much harder when you have your family to think of - my husband feel exactly as you do and some days so do I.

    Keep your head up and know that you are appreciated!

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Serenity23 said…

    IMO you might need to just take some risks to see what happens. At least you have your wife and her income to fall back on. You might not be able to live like the Scott's, McKay's or Sterling's, but you'll do fine in the end. Now might be the best time anyway. What would happen when you start making more kids? Then that's more mouths to feed. And stop being unprepared...

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    safe is better when you have other folks who depend on you........that's the ONLY reason I get up and come in to the plantation everyday.....instead of changing my name to "diamond" and becoming a skripper!.!.lol

    I can just see me going into my sons school to pay his senior fee's in all ONES!!!!

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Gunner Kaufman said…

    Cant wait for opportunity to knock...sometimes you have to search her out. IF you do find her, or get close..pay attention to the trip, as things will pop up that never would have come to pass, had you sat and waited.

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    I am a believer that all things happen for a reason. The Universe puts obstacles before us in order for us to gain the lesson involved. It's up to US as individuals to seek the LESSON!! The LESSON IS THE KEY - not the feelings behind the "woulda, coulda, shouldas" I've learned over the years to BE SPECIFIC about what you want...you can't just PUT SHIT OUT into the atmosphere and hope for the best!

    Example: A lot of single women say they want a man - but usually more times than no, they're not specific...they get a man, but he's an asshole who cheats and has no damn job.

    You want something more - as most people do...what is it that you want? BE SPECIFIC and don't miss a detail...then put it in the atmosphere and let God/Goddess/Allah/Buddha/The Universe take care of the rest.

    Bright Blessings!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home