Skeletons in my closet

The silent running dialogue that I often have with myself.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Black Cinema Time

I happened to be doing a little blog traveling yesterday and I happened to hit on a couple of blogs that seemed to reading my mind. I have to give props to both
That Girl, and My Sista who is Supa they both turned a dime on this topic. I also read it on a few other blogs sorry if I didn’t give you your props. I had a little sideways discussion a while back.

Yall know I was up late the past couple of nights doing my “Black Cinema Thing”. I was trying not to get interested in some crazy Spike Lee type joint, “She Hate Me”. I honestly drifted back and forth through various stages of sleep during the first hour or so of this movie, but eventually the plot thickened.
SideNote:
There are only two ways to keep a brother up late at night.
Sex.
The promise of sex.
Even in movie from this holds true. But ol spike had a little something up his sleeve… Lesbian SEX!!!! Jackpot….ding ding ding…..

It wasn’t just the sex thing that was interesting; it was a comment that Spike was making. A reality check if you will.

The main character is a brother (a soon to be up and coming actor) who is big time, smart, handsome, and culturally refined. He begins to loose all his status and wealth for trying to do the honest and right thing. As his financial situation worsens he is propositioned by his ex-girlfriend to provide a much needed service. The service is Baby Making.

See homeboy found his ex-girlfriend in bed with another woman some years back. He was enraged and heartbroken at the same time promising never to forgive her. She appears back in his life for the second time as a full blown lesbian, asking that he provide her with sperm for her impregnation. This aint the clinical doctor approved baby-making procedure. This request is a straight up fuck me and give me your seed type of arraignment.

Ex-Girlfriend has new girlfriend who aint to hype about home boy impregnating her girl “The Old Fashioned Way”. By the way the lesbians have decided to become pregnant together.

Ya boy is getting paid $10,000 to drop his seed. He is not bound to care for any of the kids, and all sells are final. His ex-girlfriend puts his name and job title out to the Lesbian underworld.

SideNote:
This underworld really does exist, I have been there, and seen things… It is true counter culture society.

They had real name stars and excellent acting in this movie. Kerry Wahsington is HOT!!! Anthony Mackie is the next black star.

Anthony Mackie,
Kerry Washington
Ellen Barkin
Monica Bellucci
Jim Brown
Ossie Davis
Jamel Debbouze
Brian Dennehy
Woody Harrelson
Ling Bai
Lonette McKee
Paula Jai Parker
Q-Tip
Dania Ramirez
John Turturro


Paula Jai Parker titties are a mess. She always flow them niggas everywhere and this was my first shot at them full frontal and dagone…Tighten the up, shyte!!!
It was really funny watching these lesbians either experience dick for the first time, or relish the dick again after a long hiatus.

SideNote:
I really think that all women could be lesbians or bi. Strictly dicklies included. Women are so much more sexual, so much more complex. Understanding that sex is about so much more than just genitalia contacting, women are able to reach a deeper level of trust and expression. Besides women are so much sexier, prettier, and better smelling than their male counterparts.

All of the obvious plot twist and complications arise. The story wraps up each individual plot lines with some hockey kinda nonsense, but what I pulled from the story was a simple and a beautiful depiction of the conflicts presented to men and women in our complex and evolving society.


No matter what our sexual persuasions, perversions, or proclivities, some things like baby-making have to be about a woman and a man.

And also no matter what the understanding is, a man cant spread his seed and not consciously neglect, deny, or ignore his children. He has a biological, moral, and lastly society obligation to be a farther to his child.
At least that is what I got out of the whole thing.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Serenity23 said…

    You need to leave the late night black cinema alone. And what's this underworld you speak of?

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Closet Owner said…

    Hmmm, I will give you details hit my e-mail.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    Ok, I'm not even gonna front...I'm curious about this underworld too...hell, I'm curious about it ALL!! They have this big thing in Palm Springs every year called the Dinah Shore weekend...supposed to be like spring break for chics...yes, THOSE kinds of chics. I'm thinkin I might wanna take a drive down there to party! This was an interesting post...and I'm still LMAO @ your comment to me today...sorry, but I have short spurts of time in which I can write in and I'm trying to mash everything in when I can! HAHAHA...sorry to fry your brain, but I appreciate that you read it all!! YOU DA BOMB!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger African girl, American world said…

    Damn! You put it down. I can watch this movie over and over. kerry and her girlfriend are so hot! Paula jai parker - I have a post in my head just for her. what about the WNBA sistas....you should have gave them a shout out. And Bai Ling and her chicken feet!

    I could go on! that spike is somethng else. did you comment yesterday?

    Yes that underworld world deserves a post!

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Dee said…

    Tam I don't live far from you.pick a sistah up!!!!!

    Yep that was a good flic I mean movie.me and my ex watched it a few times together.........it.just.did.sumthing.to.me LOL

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home