Skeletons in my closet

The silent running dialogue that I often have with myself.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Quick Hit!

It is Secretary Mad Day in this office. She starts spitten vinegar and its hell to tell the captain. Okay so I didn’t get to the office until 9:45…like I aint been a little late before.

My work load has increased dramatically.

SideNote:
The boss musta seen me blogging and is trying to stunt my artistic growth. Dangone.

I am swamped, no time to post, will post on tomorrow. They can’t keep ya boy down!

BLOG till I die!

Quick hit!!!!
Had a good friend over with my god-child last night. I love rough and tumble boys. I don’t like to hear them but I love to play with them. My god child is a future football player or something like that. He is rough and tumble. He runs my daughter for shyte.

SideNote:
I hope my son don’t come out soft. I am going to start putting salt in his bathwater. That is what they did with slaves that they used for fighting. Constant exposure to salt toughens the skin to a leathery consistency, or at least that what masta thought. Yes, I am a cornucopia of useless information.

I need to get more involved in this little dudes life cause he will need to learn about being a man from a man. Yeah, besides little kids are fun at his age. I think I will get permission to knock him on his azz first. He a little light skin nigga so he might mark up easy. But I need for his mother and my wife to become friends. Dont no woman want someother strange unmarried woman bringing some little dude in her house. Shyte might be casting aspersions.

Back to the grind. I got lunch today at Ruth Chris, and I dont plan on coming back, and yes I still hate my job!

9 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Serenity23 said…

    You are a mess. Little light skinned kid huh? Your wife will whip your a$$ if you put salt in that baby's bath water.

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger P said…

    You are a hot mess.

    Why do you think that your son is going to come out soft.

    You just want the little brotha to go to the Pac 10 and then become eligible and then retire YOU! HAHA.

    Come back to us in blogworld. We'll see you when you get back.

    P

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Dee said…

    You KILT me with the salt in the bathwater!!! That is some funny shit!!!!!

    Yeah your friend and wifey should become accquainted tsay the least......we wanna keep your ass outta the fire!!! LOL

    don't worry if you put the time in there is NO way your boy will be "soft" LOL

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Butter Pecan said…

    I guess if he takes from his daddy, you really dont have to worry about him being soft Huh?????????

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Lāā said…

    Awww, I was looking forward to back in the day...

    Salt in the bath water, now that I've never heard before.

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger African girl, American world said…

    I'm mad at you for even letting that salt water mess enter your noggin!

    men are so preoccupied with all this soft stuff when it comes to sons...just let them be LOL!!

     
  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    If you put salt in that babies bath water I'mma come out there and beat yo azz! Leave that baby alone and let him be himself...all soft and buttery like a baby is supposed to be...dang, can the child have a 2nd birthday before you start making rough and tumble plans for him? Dang...

    And what the hell is wrong with light skinded kids? HUH??? On a side note...my girlfriend who used to watch my kids would freak out everytime Devon got a mark on his body because yall know my sons are yellower than the sun...and she and her family are dark and don't have "easy mark up" problems...lol

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger nikki said…

    i'm gonna pretend that mention of salt in the water was just an aberration. yes...yes it was.

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Msnhim said…

    He'll be fine. Im sure you'll "make" him a man.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home