Skeletons in my closet

The silent running dialogue that I often have with myself.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Yeah BOyiiieeee

In court today. May try to post later.


Just got this over the email. I reviewed it but I don’t think it applies to our little niche of the BlogWorld.


http://2006.bloggies.com/

For the record. Why yall aint tell me that my blog looks like shyte.

Could I please get some help in putting this blog on proper footing? I look like a dangone third grader. My daughter could do better than this. I focused more on the writing and less over cite.

Any help would be recognized and shouted out!

Further, since I promised to only post hot mess on Fridays, you will have to wait for the next installment.

I like the idea of 3-part post.

Be on the look out for the story of my first wife/marriage. That is a damn story to tell.

Lastly,
I am addicted to the Flavor Of Love…yeah I know the show is a traffic accident, yeah I know it is reality TV at its worse…But Dangone that show is hard to turn off.
1. How much money does Flav Have?
2. Is that his house?
3. Do the girls on that show get paid for being there?
4. Does the winner get a monetary award?

I can’t find this information anywhere. I wonder because these women really seem to like this dude. They kiss him get naked for him, compete for him, all of that. Is this just an extreme from of I wanna be famous disease. I mean c'mon. Flav looks a like a frog playing the banjo. He looks like a burnt roach! Sorry I aint hating but boy do look torn up. Damn! What the hell is going on!

SideNote:
I went to Galveston Beach Party back in 1995 or so. The weekend was a straight ball out phuck-fest of awesome proportions. I did all right and I have had a hard time destroying the pictures. Please destroy any pictures you happen to find that depict a young African American male, slapping the ass of a African American/Asian girl on the back of a motorcycle. But that aint the point!

It rained the entire weekend so me and the boys dropped by a local Wal-Mart on the strip to get some raincoats so we could walk outside in the rain like damn fools.

While purchasing said gear, I happen on the subject in question...Flava Flav!!!! Public Enemy was still a little famous at that time so we participated in a little paparazzi action. We dapped ole Flav, and continued shopping. Flav was in the joint by himself. No body gaurd no entorage, and dude was looking grimy. Serious, I thought brother was broke and doing bad!




True Story

10 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    Who are WE to judge the appearance of your page...I'm sure everyone (like me) assumed you liked to keep shit plain...lol...I personally LOVE my new template...I think the middle finger girl and me typing in "BIAAAATTCH!" makes more impact! HAHAHAHA...

    Flav is a dusty mutha fucka...I don't care HOW MUCH money that fool has...he's dusty

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Msnhim said…

    I must admit I have fallen for the " flavor of love". THE SHOW not the man. I wouldn't touch him with someone elses body.


    Whats wrong with your Template? I thought is was alright.

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger African girl, American world said…

    I'm mad at you for actually going and researching that info on Flava LOL!

    Train wreck....a mess, a mess, a mess and New York and Hottie?!!! Help us all!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger muffin said…

    OMG was that you who slapped my azz? *GASP*

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Single Ma said…

    BAAA HAAA!! My sentiments exactly!

    I was just talking about this show with one of my girlfriends the other day. I was like...do these chics get paid to act like that? Did you see the episode when they had to cook him some chicken? LMAOOOOOOOOOO I wonder what's the grand prize at the end? Cuz I sure hope it aint just a date wit him. I like the show but dude hurts my eyes. I feel sick just thinking about it.

     
  • At 4:15 AM, Blogger Honest said…

    Who cares what your page looks like as long as you can coherently string a few sentences together and have interesting stories. So far you're doing great. lol!

    I don't watch Flav but I'm willing to bet that the house is being rented by VH1 and although flav does have more loot than the avg joe he's no gazillionaire. All those women well the best way to get noticed in hollywood is exposure, exposure and more expsoure.

     
  • At 4:15 AM, Blogger Honest said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Dee said…

    I think your page looks fine!!!! All theese folks with all the "fancy" shit.........they are just SHOW OFFS!!!!

    Flav is just wrong!!!!!

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Serenity23 said…

    Well the rest of the readership can play nice, but yes your page needs help... And you really need to update your daily reads... I know you don't read everybody on that current list.. And you have tons of new friends that need to be added. And if your daughter can do better, so can you. Just like you researching Flav, research some HTML code...:)

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said…

    What are you talking about? There is nothing wrong with your page!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home