Skeletons in my closet

The silent running dialogue that I often have with myself.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday Hits

I was wondering how long it would last, but finally white folks took the Grammy’s back.

This was the first time in a while that I watched the Grammy’s and didn’t see a majority of Hip Hop and R&B and Pop dominate the awards and the performances.

The last three or four years the Grammy’s have been a showcase for new Hip-Hop/R&B talent, with the Rock song at the beginning and the Country Song in the middle and the allstar crazy sounding tribute at the end.

This year Started White and stayed white with a couple of sprinkles of black, and ended with a white interpretation of one of the coldest New Orleans born music creators in history.

With that said, yall can understand why the Grammy’s was so boring. Yeah I like Kanye and Jamie, and John Legend was cool, but overall I give this year a ‘C’ on the five point letter scale.

Speaking of Grammy’s

Isnt Madonna like a Grandmother at 50 or something. Why does she have an ass of an 15 year old boy. Nah, I mean for real, I get being in shape but that shyte was scary…money will do it.

Okay, did somebody tell Ciara(sp) that she could sing. I thought she was hip-hop rapper type. Trying to lay vocals with MFs that can sing. That shyte was funny. But I have to give her props on dressing like a girl for the first time. And lo and behold the broad is fine. Model look with black girl thighs, my absolute favorite.

Okay and last hit on the Grammy's, Fantasia is fine...yeah she a straight chicken head but girl body is nice.

Okay really last hit on the Grammy's how the phuck U2 winning shyte off an album that old. Come the phuck on people. Well anyway, I didnt dig most of the people nominated. Where was GreenDay, Gorillaz, Maroon 5, Bun B, Little Wayne, Javier, and the list goes on and on.

Okay...sorry...this is freedom of thought writing...last hit on the Grammys...who would believe an American Idol winning 2 Grams...damn AI representing. Gives Paula, Simon, and Randy some cred..I guess.

Really the last cause I got to go. Did yall see Randy, Patrice Rushin, I forgot the black guy on lead guitar, and some other really famous musicians playing in the band all night.


I have been on a download binge lately. I am feeling this new or old
Torrent download system, the shyte is quick. I am not really scared of being caught because I have my defense all mapped out.

I just started burning movies also. Yeah, shyte is a little time consuming but I figure in the long run it beats buying them out the store. My only prob is I like having the case and the collection. It just makes me feel good to have the jacket and the info. I guess I am just a collector.

Don’t really have much to say, so I will holler atcha later.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    I DVR'd it but I probably will just erase it!!!!

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    The other guy on guitar is Nile Rogers (one of the original members of Chic). I'm a music buff...lol

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home