Skeletons in my closet

The silent running dialogue that I often have with myself.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Here I Be!!!

Theories regarding my demise are greatly exaggerated.

Like Cool Hand Luke…one of the greatest movies of all time… I shall endure the hardships that have been placed upon me.

I SHALL WRITE AGAIN!!!

Stay tuned, I promise this load of shyte will be worth every fragarant fraction of fecal foulness.

P.S.
Blockbuster online is a joke…Netflix is the bomb.

P.S.S
My wife is the shyte…more on that later.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger onecoolhoney said…

    He said "fragrant fraction of fecal foulness"!!!! HAHAHAHA

    Thanks for the tip on Netflix. Good to see that the demise rumors I haven't heard are all urban legends. :)

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    You KNOW you wrong for leavin us hangin like that...just WRONG!!! Come back soon! And you have lots of reading to catch up on...

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger P said…

    You're leaving us trapped in the closet! We need you. Come back!

    PS: Read Tam's Blog for Monday regarding Mars and Venus in touch. . .REMEMBER?!?!

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger free..like.. said…

    LOL @ trapped in the closet...the wife put it on ya huh? :)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home